Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Strawberry with white chocolate smoothie


After having all those yummy shakes, cold and flu revisited me and still going on. Sadly all cold items are banned for me till summer and I couldn't have this drink. Strawberry with white chocolate smoothie is real yum that I could see from my husband's face and I couldn't resist so I just tasted a sip and it was really good. I'm now waiting for summer.


Yields: 2 servings

Ingredients:
1. Strawberries- 1 1/2 cup chopped
2. Milk- 1/2 cup
3. White chocolate- 10 squares
4. Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
5. Sugar- 3-4 tsp ( adjust according to strawberry's sweetness)

Method:

1. Melt the white chocolate either by placing in a heat proof bowl over a simmering pan of hot water or by microwave method in med-high for 20 secs, stir and place again for another 10 secs or more until it melts completely and keep aside. 


2. Take a mixer jar or blender. Add chopped strawberries and sugar and blend them well.


3. Add the melted white chocolate, vanilla essence and milk. Blend them well. Serve chilled.

This smoothie is really a filling one. You can also have this as a breakfast drink.

Serve this chilled strawberry white chocolate smoothie with some grated white chocolate or dark chocolate chips on top. Enjoy!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment