Thursday, September 10, 2015

Mango Kesari / Mango sheera




After a gap of 4 months I'm back to blogging. My family visited us for a month after that the very next month, we moved to a new place. So with all those packing and moving stuff, I couldn't do any blogging. These months my blog has got many followers and I'm so happy about that. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. This makes me to keep on posting.

Sharing my onam sadya picture and other few pictures that we captured during our family holidays in the end.

Now to mango kesari !! :)

Yields : 4 servings

Ingredients:

1. Sooji rava/white rava- 1/2 cup
2. Sugar- 1 cup
3. Water+milk- 3/4 + 3/4 cup
4. Ripe mango pulp paste- 1/2 cup
5. Cardamom- 2 crushed
6. Cashews-6-7 fried in ghee
7. Dry grapes- 5-6 fried in ghee
8. Ghee- 2 tbsp

Method:





1. Dry roast the rava until nice aroma comes and then keep aside. 

2. In a pan add water and when it is about to boil add milk along with crushed cardamom. Bring to a boil.

3. When it starts boiling, add the roasted rava and cook well stirring in between.

4. When it is almost cooked, add sugar and mango pulp paste to it and mix well. Then add the fried cashews and dry grapes.

5. Add ghee a tsp at a time stir well and then repeat the process until the ghee oozes out from the sides and kesari cooks well. 

Enjoy !! :)




   Onam mini sadya 2015. Not in picture sambhar, rasam and moru.

Birdland cotswold 

Burton on water

Castle combe village

Durdle door

Wales

Wales




Keep doing Kitchen Yoga !!












No comments:

Post a Comment